Dinner… It is often the last thing we want to think about when coming home from a long day at work. I constantly find myself forgetting to either pull something out of the freezer or buy all of the ingredients needed to make a legit meal. With all of the hustle and bustle, I will admit or generally well organized & meal planned weeks have fallen to the waste side. With this in mind, my grandmother (shout out!) recently sent me this recipe for a chicken casserole our family makes to alleviate the stress of wondering what I am going to make.
While it may not be the healthiest thing going, it is sure packed with a ton of flavor and extremely easy to make (with limited dishes – my all time favorite type of cooking).
^ just look at that yumminess ^
1. Combine soup, celery, onion and stuffing in a bowl
2. Combine sugar, margarine and mustard
3. Place chicken in a corning ware dish and cover with ingredients from step 2
4. Place ingredients of step 1 on top of chicken mixture
3. Bake @ 400* for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (be careful as you do not want to over cook)
Pizza… remember how earlier this week I said I made a delicious Prosciutto pizza…
Prosciutto, arugula, garlic, warm dough cooked to perfection? You’re speaking my language already…